BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What side rocker decals come with the M performance power kit for the 435i M sport (bc i know M sport side rockers are required for the decals) which leads me to believe it is the black strip. which is what i want.

Are they the long Black strips that say M performance?

or are they just 2 small m performance stickers (clear) applied over the paint with no black stripe like the 335i
MPPK with no M Siderockers

Thanks for the imput!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What side rocker decals come with the M performance power kit for the 435i M sport (bc i know M sport side rockers are required for the decals) which leads me to believe it is the black strip. which is what i want.

Are they the long Black strips that say M performance?

or are they just 2 small m performance stickers (clear) applied over the paint with no black stripe like the 335i
MPPK with no M Siderockers

Thanks for the imput!
Please see the attached picture decal difference....

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interesting. I had the MPPK installed on our 2014 M-Sport 435 and we were only given the small stickers as shown on the blue car in VIGA's post above. I am wondering if they changed this or if I received the wrong ones?

I thought I was getting the larger black ones.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting. I had the MPPK installed on our 2014 M-Sport 435 and we were only given the small stickers as shown on the blue car in VIGA's post above. I am wondering if they changed this or if I received the wrong ones?

I thought I was getting the larger black ones.
Thanks... I will make sure to have them order the black strips

1 - 6 of 6 Posts