BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
435i M Sport package (must have), Premium package, Technology package, Cold Weather package, Harmon Kardon sound. Alpine White with black leather and Aluminum Hexagon trim.
Mods so far; Meisterschaft quad tip exaust, 20X9 front Vossen CV3, rear 29X10.5 with Pirelli P Zero tires. M Performance carbon fiber shifter and hand brake booth, tinted windows, some vinyl design and my own build rear spoiler.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I notice most people opt for the packages (tech, premium, etc.). I built mine with the concentration around "driver's car" only (435xi M sport, dynamic handling). I don't need leather, heated seats, cameras, and such. I did go withe the HK because I bet the base system sucks. Sure I want to keep cost down but I just don't need those luxury items. What are everyone's thoughts on this? The 435 can easily turn into a $65k car, which in my opinion, is overpriced for this model.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was $56k with LED lights. What a diference makes 50k or 56k, you don't by new car every year, so get what you like! If your idea is to build track car is diferent story, bet for everyday drive this is perfect!

·
Registered
2 Posts
scott, i cant believe you live in Pa and wouldn't enjoy the elect seat heaters. i also wanted the handling package , but wish it was the hydraulic pgk, as on the 5/6 series. my 650 and 545 had almost 0 roll..

·
Registered
154 Posts
scott, i cant believe you live in Pa and wouldn't enjoy the elect seat heaters. i also wanted the handling package , but wish it was the hydraulic pgk, as on the 5/6 series. my 650 and 545 had almost 0 roll..
Funny, I'm actually considering premium, not because of heated seats (I'd rather have cooled seats, really. Once climate control hits the ideal temp in winter, I'm fine) but rather the lumbar support. The keyless go is pretty cool also. I so wish items were a la carte.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Gotta have heated seats when you live in Canada I think. The packages do add up in price pretty quickly. I am not going to get all of them. I will have to pick and choose. For example, i might skip the sport package. How fast do I really need to go?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rear carbon fiber M Performance spoiler and Carbon Fiber lip is here! Next week installation time:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts