BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on the order guide that bmw 435i x drive is not available in 6 speed manual. Why would the 4 series be replacing the 3 series and not have the same options? Also sport and m sport suspension not available in x drive!
Audi makes a5 and s5 in sport all wheel drive and 6 speed manual. I'm very disappointed in bmw 4 series!

·
Registered
102 Posts
hellrot said:
BMW girl, you don't need to post this multiple times. We get your point. Start threads about another topic!
There always will be cry babies! I don't get this I don't get that! Enjoy what you have! In my opinion manual transmition in few years will desapear from the industry and if you want sport suspention get snow tires for the winter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is 435i X the only trim not available with manual tranny or is the only one. I will probably get the the regular ol 435i.

·
Administrator
154 Posts
DKing said:
Is 435i X the only trim not available with manual tranny or is the only one. I will probably get the the regular ol 435i.
In the U.S., one can still order a manual transmission in the 435i.

·
Registered
743 Posts
thankfully we can still do that, it would suck if we had no manual option for the 435i or even the M435i which I haven't heard much of.

·
Registered
743 Posts
brianc said:
It would have been nice to have the x drive with manual.

AWD manuals are becoming rare.

very true, that reminds me of the WRX STi, just one of the best cars out there with a manual and AWD combo. too bad car makers seem to be phasing them out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts