BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car just rolled in to Otto's of West Chester with an MSRP of $61,450 that includes just about every conceivable option. I'll give you fine people my feedback. I' sure it will be all positive. If the car is good enough for Chris Harris, it's good enough for me.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Definitely keep us posted, I can't wait to hear what some regular person like myself has to say about it and not some reviewer. Chris Harris is the best reviewer out their, sometimes I feel like he should be on top gear.

Have you seen any other reviews on the 4 series that sold you on it?

·
Registered
73 Posts
It was good getting chris harris' take on the 4 series but it s nice to hear some actual feedback from regular consumers or enthusiast. Let us know how you feel about the 4 series.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely keep us posted, I can't wait to hear what some regular person like myself has to say about it and not some reviewer. Chris Harris is the best reviewer out their, sometimes I feel like he should be on top gear.

Have you seen any other reviews on the 4 series that sold you on it?
"vegetable bum water"
What really has me pumped is the fact that Chris Harris "only" drove the sport line, yet he loved it. I'm really looking forward to getting behind the wheel of the M sport. I know I'll be sold. Unfortunately, I still have 8 months on my C300 lease.....well built and dependable, but freaking boring!

And to answer your question what intially sold me on it....looks, drop dead sexy looks. I think it's even hotter than the M4 concept.

·
Registered
743 Posts
"vegetable bum water"
What really has me pumped is the fact that Chris Harris "only" drove the sport line, yet he loved it. I'm really looking forward to getting behind the wheel of the M sport. I know I'll be sold. Unfortunately, I still have 8 months on my C300 lease.....well built and dependable, but freaking boring!

And to answer your question what intially sold me on it....looks, drop dead sexy looks. I think it's even hotter than the M4 concept.
Depending when the M4 will come out, chances are we will never see him drive the M Sport, although that would be cool to see, because a lot of us will be getting it. The M435i will sell well!.

But his reaction of the M4 will be priceless!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts