BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Geneva BMW brought a clear construction model of the M4 to show off just how light the chassis is and the complex construction process..

trippy ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome. If it were DOT compliant, I'd drive that to show off the guts of the beast.
Imagine how jokes that would be... actually you know what would be cool is if they could race a GT Cup car like this. They're not subject to DOT and crash testing.... could be really cool :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Now this is what im talking about, it beats having to look at the traditional cut away model. At least you see all the body lines you would with the production model and yet see all you would with a cut away.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Never seen a display quite like this before. It is really cool. Kinda reminds me of Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane.

At first I was thinking that it would be fun to drive, but then I starting thinking that maybe I want more privacy than that. I wish they brought this M4 to the Toronto Auto Show.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Never seen a display quite like this before. It is really cool. Kinda reminds me of Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane.

At first I was thinking that it would be fun to drive, but then I starting thinking that maybe I want more privacy than that. I wish they brought this M4 to the Toronto Auto Show.
plus that would be a safety issue i bet, people won't notice you till the last second

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

privacy? Why what do you get up to while driving :huh::huh: unless while driving you're trying to keep your driving private, in that case why do you drive LOL ;)

·
Registered
743 Posts
privacy? Why what do you get up to while driving :huh::huh: unless while driving you're trying to keep your driving private, in that case why do you drive LOL ;)
thats what i thought.
it might be good for those that jump right out of bed into their car and to the closest drive thru for their morning brew without getting ready for the day that are concerned about how they look .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts