BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW 435i coupé M Sport Package made a little sportier with custom aero parts, a lowering, candy red paint and HRE Performance Wheels P43SC in bronze.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Love the HRE wheels but not sure about the bronze finish on them to go along with the red. I would want a chrome or silver finish maybe even a darker pressed graphite. That height is exactly what I want but it wouldn't be practical for the roads around here.

·
Registered
73 Posts
found my new wallpaper so I have something good to look at until the 4 series actually makes it way out for sale.

awesome rendering by the way. love how those carbon fiber splittlers look with the red.

a little too low, you would have to princess that thing around the city.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What a sexy rendering. I have never really paid much attention to Melbourne red but this thing looks amazing. The height just gives it such a nice stance not sure if i'll be able to drive it around the city core with out taking the front bumper off though.

There should of bee a rear side rendering too! :)

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Good choice of wheels to use for the rendering.

I would have used the ADV1 5.1 but you can't go wrong with the P43sc either.

They would have been awesome...

·
Registered
73 Posts
You can never go wrong with five spoke rims. Classic style but elegant at the same time just perfect for the 4 series coupe.

Guess not too many of us are in to the whole stance and hellaflush thing as they would call it. I call it leave sweeping ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts