BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have recent knowledge of how long this stage lasts to get on a boat...... i hear many different storys, a few days, a few weeks, a month.......its be there since friday!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Status moved up and remained as of today: production finished and awaiting a shipping vessel. We have no more information at this time.....

but today my dealer told me that car will be delivered to them on Dec 10th!!! I have an official countdown to my 435 M Sport................................

·
Registered
6 Posts
same status

Wow! My 428i has the same status (my order way place on Nov 5). I wonder if our vehicles will be on the same vessel. I am on the west coast, so I expect I will have a little longer to wait than you do.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! My 428i has the same status (my order way place on Nov 5). I wonder if our vehicles will be on the same vessel. I am on the west coast, so I expect I will have a little longer to wait than you do.
Wow, that's crazy I placed my order October 7th I believe....

I called today (nov 28) they moved it up again from yesterday to vehicle production is complete and is currently in transport. I wonder which ship left port or the 27th/28th.... I feel like my dealer wants to kill me already with all of my questions ha ha.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol. and the chase begins

if its in transport it should hit north america within the week.
yup.... im pretty sure its on a vehicle ship call the "noble ace" its a direct port to port for new york I found out. This vessel is used for bmws....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts