BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How hard was it to install the black kidneys?
its a little bit of a process with pulling out the rubber under the hood and unscrewing all the front bolts just to get in back of them...so i just had my dealer do it..... figured theyd do it faster and i didnt want to break my 435i which had 5 miles on it

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the gun metal
looking good though. good luck keeping it clean in the winter!
Ha wintertime in this color? car looked like it hadnt been washed in a month about 6 hours after i got it! :eek:

·
Registered
154 Posts
EBII color is like a chameleon. Everytime I see one the shade of blue is different. It seems to looks its best in direct sunlight, clean of course.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome, I LOVE how that color looks!
Are you planning to get any paint protection done?
I was thinking about it, is paint protection REALLY worth it? for now I think im done till spring. Between the roof wrap, the tints, the emblems, the m perf pack carbon fiber mirrors, the m perf pack pedals and the car itself....it is a lease and I generally keep my cars in good condition and garaged.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did you buy the M calipers or just paint them
They are an option called M Sport Brakes they come only in blue, not sure if you have to have the M sport to select it.... I know you can also go to bmw's parts shop and order them in ceramic black red blue or yellow

·
Registered
154 Posts
In order to get M sport brakes you need to order 19", which means you also need to get summer performance tires. It's a relatively cheap option at $600 but I needed all season tires given my geographical location.

·
Registered
1 Posts
M Sport Brakes

In order to get M sport brakes you need to order 19", which means you also need to get summer performance tires. It's a relatively cheap option at $600 but I needed all season tires given my geographical location.
At this point you can get the M-Sport brakes with 18" wheels ($650).:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts