BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking round here for a while and have finally placed my order for a 420i xDrive M Sport (manual) and thought it was time to say hi :)

I've gone with:
Estoril Blue
Adaptive M Sport Suspension
M Sport Braking
19 inch alloys
Professional media
and the thing I'm possibly most excited about.... heated steering wheel!!! :)

Delivery expected early April which seems like so far away just now!

I got a lot of good info from this site pre ordering so thanks to everyone for your help.

·
Registered
743 Posts
welcome to the forum, i think you might be the first member here from Scotland!

We're almost in March, hopefully march goes by quick!

Did they give you an exact delivery date?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I've been given 4th of April as the delivery date but was warned it could be a week either side. Fingers crossed it's a week closer.

I don't think there's many 4 series' around here. I haven't actually seen any out on the road yet which seems surprising.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome!
I completely understand that waiting for the new car is the most painful time in the life :)

is the 420's engine the same as 428's we have here in NA??

·
Registered
743 Posts

I've been given 4th of April as the delivery date but was warned it could be a week either side. Fingers crossed it's a week closer.

I don't think there's many 4 series' around here. I haven't actually seen any out on the road yet which seems surprising.
sweet! Just over a month to go :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
We ordered ours at the end of December and just picked it up the other day!!!! Ours is the Est blue too!! Awesome color, awesome car! Can't say enough good about it! It's worth the wait:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts