BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just done a long drive from santander to Alicante in 435i convertible really impressed:smile2:
With a few detours just over 600 miles , not hanging about managed about 75mph most of the time and still getting just over 37 mpg
May take it easier on way back next week and see if I can get even better mpg
Worst part about doing speeds is trying to get flies off front of car...... Not looking good at present:frown:, where's a good hand car wash when you need it!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On leaving just set everything to zero and was pleasantly surprised with the figures after 600 miles
Will be off back in about a week on a different route more A roads than dual carriage ways so wait to see what comes of that

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Spain at present it's hard enough understanding the parking meters, what chance would I stand of asking someone for a bra for my car😃
Just kidding good idea !!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
back now!!! took it easier on way but only managed to get 38mpg used a lot of smaller roads and saw a lot of rural Spain & took a lot longer
really pleased though with mpg and performance also with that roof down the sound of that straight 6 is worth the purchase price alone......

·
Registered
743 Posts
back now!!! took it easier on way but only managed to get 38mpg used a lot of smaller roads and saw a lot of rural Spain & took a lot longer
really pleased though with mpg and performance also with that roof down the sound of that straight 6 is worth the purchase price alone......
good stuff, how many miles do you have on your vehicle so far?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.