BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all, I am Jay and new on the forum.

I have had various cars in the past but only 1 BMW which was a 330 E46 loved it to bits and im glad to be back in the club. lol

I have had Audi,Mercedes since but I have to say "for me" im glad I have come back.

I am the proud owner of a new "16plate" 4 series 420D Gran coupe, M sport in Alpine white with black on black interior.

I recieved my new car last week and love it, trying to get to grips with Idrive though but I am getting there.

From the outlook this looks like the place to be, looking forward to the banter and the invaluble information these forums provide.

Regards

Jay :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome back and a Great choice!
We love the versatility of the Gran Coupe and the look of the M-Sport package is very appealing.
Enjoy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome,I'm still waiting for mine ....hopefully within the next 3 weeks,get some pics on I will return the favour once it arrives 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome,I'm still waiting for mine ....hopefully within the next 3 weeks,get some pics on I will return the favour once it arrives 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Awesome, can't wait to see pictures when you're back. What are you driving around at the moment?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just ending a lease on a Merc C250 coupe....enjoyed it....will miss the pan roof,but looking forward to the 309 Bhp and torque of the 435

·
Registered
743 Posts
I guess you saw what the new C-Class coupe looks like? It looks amazing, although i'm a big BMW fan one those new coupes arrive at MB dealers I will be on the look out for them, need to get some seat time and to eye its design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts