BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I'm new to the BMW world. I've always liked BMW's but this is the first time i will be putting myself behind the wheels.

I've ordered my 4-series a month ago...cant wait for delivery - end of October .

How are you finding the 4 series so far?

·
Registered
17 Posts
"Welcome to the fold"...

Congratulations on your decision and ability to drive one of the most fun vehicles made for those who enjoy and understand the value of "the drive". Feel free to ask questions about your new vehicle as you become more familiar with the brand.

·
Registered
743 Posts
considering how many of these have sold, the amount of them that have crashed isn't too bad.

welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
New 428i :)

This is my first BMW (my last 3 cars were Audi's). I will be interested to see if the service dept. is as good as it was at Audi. I love the 240hp of the 428i paired with the great mpg.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Transition from Audi tio BMW

I liked my Audi's; they were all A4s. I do a lot of miles each day so the A4 2.0 T was ecconomical (31 MPG on freeway) but after 3 A4's I was looking for something different. Last time I looked at BMW I was put off by their mpg (and price) but the later cars are more ecconomical (as you knowe the 428I is a 2.0T) and it is very fast compared to the A4 (240HP vs 220HP). I guess it really compares more to the A5 or A6.

My one concern is servicing. Audi here inPhoenix was excellent. I have heard some negative things about the BMW service dept. In 12 years owning Audis they always fixed every issue straight away, a friend of mine who has an older BMW says BMW seem to have trouble fixing his car but that is just hearsay, hopefully my experience will be better. I still have 2 Audis, I traded in the other one on the BMW. Anyway I love the car so far:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's finally here

After a long 5 month wait, the new car made it to the dealer, it has been delayed apparently due to an issues with the braking system used for the M Sport Plus with uprated brakes. Due for delivery this weekend...but seen it already before signing the contract....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
After a long 5 month wait, the new car made it to the dealer, it has been delayed apparently due to an issues with the braking system used for the M Sport Plus with uprated brakes. Due for delivery this weekend...but seen it already before signing the contract....
I was never a fan of red.. well not until I saw yours. good choice on the color it really does pop. Glad you got things sorted out before receiving it. How are you liking it so far?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts