BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Ordered my 430d Luxury Mineral Grey/Black interior with Adaptive M Sport Suspension last week.

Have been told a delivery date around the beginning of May and I can't wait!!

Ordered it from BMW Park Lane so will get it delivered home on a covered truck straight from the Port of Entry instead of the dealership so looking forward to taking a few days off to fully enjoy the car when I get it! :shy:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on ordering one, can't wait to see it.
What vehicle of yours is this replacing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum, congrats on ordering one, can't wait to see it.
What vehicle of yours is this replacing?
Thanks! I have read nearly every single review I can find and absolutely loved test driving it a few weeks ago.

It's replacing a 2004 525i e60 which I got a few years back. This will be my first ever new car so I hope it will be a good memory to have in my later years!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thanks! I have read nearly every single review I can find and absolutely loved test driving it a few weeks ago.

It's replacing a 2004 525i e60 which I got a few years back. This will be my first ever new car so I hope it will be a good memory to have in my later years!
Glad to hear you were well informed about it before making the purchase, it's the best thing you can possibly do to make sure you really get what you want.

Any reason why you're now getting a coupe?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congrats! great to see more folks ordering the diesel.
Thanks - its a company car so had to take the tax into account as well. I've heard the 3l Diesel engines are some of the best engines around so wanted something reliable too.

Glad to hear you were well informed about it before making the purchase, it's the best thing you can possibly do to make sure you really get what you want.

Any reason why you're now getting a coupe?
Its going to be mainly just me and my fiancé driving so didn't need a large car (got the 5 series for a fantastic price at an auction). So there's that and the fact that I think the 4 series looks amazing!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice! Looks like they did a great job detailing it unless that was you or some independent detailer you hired

1 - 11 of 11 Posts