BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

As this is my first post on the forum, I wanted to share with you some pics of my new 420d xDrive Luxury line that has just arrived.

The dealer is currently sorting out the paperwork, so I'll be able to take it over only in 4 to 5 days...:huh:

As I used to drive Audi A5 and VW Touareg and this is my first BMW, I can't wait for the first ride...

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone!

As this is my first post on the forum, I wanted to share with you some pics of my new 420d xDrive Luxury line that has just arrived.

The dealer is currently sorting out the paperwork, so I'll be able to take it over only in 4 to 5 days...:huh:

As I used to drive Audi A5 and VW Touareg and this is my first BMW, I can't wait for the first ride...
Congratz Ziki.. Please do tell us how you find your new car looks btw great choice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ramzzz!

In my opinion the car looks magnificent.

As I already stated, I had an Audi A5 earlier, which is also a beatiful car, but they all say that is not comparable to BMW in terms of how it drives. Well, I'm about to check on that since I have never driven the latest BMW models.

I especially like the looks of the saddle brown interior with luxury line package - which is basically the reason why I chose the luxury line package. Personally I think that the best looking exterior of 4 series is without any dobut the M Sports package, but this was not an option for me because I do spend a lot of time in my car for work whereas I can't live any longer with sports seats (my Audi A5 had S line sports seats which were killing me after some time).

I think that the combination of the exterior colour, interior looks and luxury line pckg. in the end looks really nice. I will share with you my experiences once I finally have the opportunity to drive the beast. Can't wait...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ Ladylane - Yeah, diesels are rather rare on this forum. How do you like the performance on yours?
@MPWR - Unfortunately, I have still not driven the car - so I will get back to you on that topic in few days, as soon as I pick her up...

·
Registered
75 Posts
@ Ladylane - Yeah, diesels are rather rare on this forum. How do you like the performance on yours?
I was driving a 118d before so it's a vast improvement. If I'm honest I'd rather have gone for the 435d but I do lots of miles and it's just not economical enough. Can't fault the 420 though! Love her to bits :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great I thought long and hard about the saddle brown interior,but I couldn't find one anywhere in the flesh,I'm sure if I had seen one it would've been my option....went for oyster in the end.......really like the luxury wheels they make the car....mines just being built so mid April before I have the pleasure....Great choice

·
Registered
743 Posts
Starting to think how those wheels would look blacked out! For some reason I like white cars with black wheels... always a good combination.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts