BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a 2014 435I convertible and thinking of installing this kit. It is quite expensive, will cost me around $2500.00 CND

Wondering if it is worth the money for the extra 35HP and 32 Pounds Torque ??

As well, I hear that the exhaust is much louder, I am worried that its to loud. I do not use the car for racing, just back and forth from work and weekend leisures

Has anyone actually installed the kit ??

Thank You So Much

·
Registered
154 Posts
First off, congrats on winning a $60k USD car! Since you paid nothing except for taxes, I'd say go for the MPPK. It adds some nice mid range punch which is nice especially since you have a heavy convertible. As for the exhaust, it's not loud at all. It's only a revised muffler that adds a more throaty tone. The MPPK and MPE are great additions fully covered under warranty.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm in for the story on how you won it, not that i don't believe you or anything, just that i'm amazed that you did indeed win it. Wish I had the opportunity!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Congrats my friend! How did you end up winning it?

As for the MPPPK I say go for it totally worth the money after all its just $2500 since you won the vehicle. And a plus is that it doesnt affect the warranty.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats my friend! How did you end up winning it?

As for the MPPPK I say go for it totally worth the money after all its just $2500 since you won the vehicle. And a plus is that it doesnt affect the warranty.
Doesn't seem like he'll be telling us :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts