BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pls help :(

I am in deep problem :( I finalized an international mover to transport my car to Brussels. I was initially told orally that I need to pay only a portion of the total charges. Later the company changed its stance and is demanding the full payment. What do I do? I did not insist on a written document as the company enjoys fairly good reputation. The car is already in their container :(

:|:frown:

Aloina

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, from my experience, I tell you, pay only up to 25% of the total cost. The mover cannot demand full payment. Only after the car is delivered in the destination, should you pay the remaining amount. You can talk it out to them and insist on the same. Find out the credentials of the company. Else consult a legal consultant as to how to proceed further and take action against the moving company.

You will get better guidance from the link of International Car Shipping, http://internationalcarshipping.net/international_car_shipping_prices.html which can guide you better.

Don't lose heart! You will win!

Hugan

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yea, I'd try to negotiate with the company to make a deal in writing. If not, I would threaten to contact a lawyer, and then follow through with it if they don't give in a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts