BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
The M4 acceleration numbers are on par with a Carrera S which is in the $125k range.

I've always dreamed of owning a 911 but for that as-tested price of $90k (plus no free maintenance) and having power/acceleration numbers very similar to my 435 PPK, it's not worth it. Yeah, I know the 911 is the ultimate drivers car especially when considering its near perfect chassis but, the majority of my driving happens in stop and go traffic and mainly straightaways. Strength outweighs agility for me.

The trap speed of almost 120 mph is very impressive for the M4.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The M4 acceleration numbers are on par with a Carrera S which is in the $125k range.

I've always dreamed of owning a 911 but for that as-tested price of $90k (plus no free maintenance) and having power/acceleration numbers very similar to my 435 PPK, it's not worth it. Yeah, I know the 911 is the ultimate drivers car especially when considering its near perfect chassis but, the majority of my driving happens in stop and go traffic and mainly straightaways. Strength outweighs agility for me.

The trap speed of almost 120 mph is very impressive for the M4.
thats similar thinking to mine. The only places the 911 really out duels the M4 are in useless metrics that will NEVER be relevant to a regular driver. All you get are bar braggings and brownie brochure points...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts