BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Estoril Blue please, that baby blue is too kiddish for the M4. good job on the photoshop though.

Let us know when you get one in Estoril Blue. ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
The red stands out a lot. I am never usually a fan of the red but this one works and could be mind changing. I'll be in for the Estoril Blue.

and maybe a Lime Rock Park Edition M4 Rendering too...

·
Registered
127 Posts
And here we have a nice apple green BMW 4-Series.

I've been reading that green is becoming a more popular car color. Would anyone get themselves a saturated green BMW like this one?

·
Registered
181 Posts

I've been reading that green is becoming a more popular car color. Would anyone get themselves a saturated green BMW like this one?
The green is too much for me. When I see a green like that I think of snakes or poison. I would have to be boring and go with the charcoal black color. Second choice would be the Estoril Blue. Anybody know what colors will actually be offered on the new 4-Series? Anything new?

·
Registered
80 Posts

Now If you really wanted to stand out this would be the color to go with. Personally I think its an exotic color and by that I mean for the real exotics like the Lamborghini Murcielago.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Now If you really wanted to stand out this would be the color to go with. Personally I think its an exotic color and by that I mean for the real exotics like the Lamborghini Murcielago.
i doubt it will happen on BMW production level, it just doesn't seem like a color they would add. but chances are someone will eventually wrap their M4/4-series in a green like this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts