BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the 2014 BMW M4 to debut at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in January, people can get a sneak peak at the 2013 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance next month when BMW will reveal a M4 concept car.

About 80% of the M4's parts will be unique will be unique to the car even though it shares the same platform as the B<W 4-Series. These unique parts include a new M-DCT 7 speed dual-clutch box, carbon fiber body panel s, custom suspension, and a turbocharged 3.0L straight-six.

Be sure to look for the concept car's reveal on August 17th at the 2013 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. I know I'll be watching.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would love to take a look at the M4 concept. I hope they have all the parts layed out individually with the info on the side.

My curiosity lies within the dual clutch transmission specifically made for this concept.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Take a look at it while you can since the M4 won't be out for a while so get your sneak peak in January and you'll have lots of time to dream and consider.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I can't wait till this concept car comes out. There will be so much to look at. Then we can all discuss what we think the relationship between the concept and the production model will be.

The anticipation is killing me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts