BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know what you mean.

I am doing the X drive diesel thing to get that out of my system and then i will move onto the M2. Still cant make up my mind whether to keep my 1M or trade it ? But either way i have already told the dealer that i will have an M2 in 2017, lets hope that BMW really gets it right and then surprises everyone by offering the M2 in X drive !!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
JELLY! love those x drive diesels, which d BTW? used to noodle with a 335d a couple years back, great fun so torquey and happy to lay it down! Its possible they offer X drive, that guy from quattro just went over to M, and then they started talking about an X drive M5... sooooo maybe :D:D

any pics of that 1M BTW??
If you head over to the 1addicts 1M section look for denso 1M to find pics there. I never realised until you asked that i actually dont have any pictures of it on my Ipad Doh!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you head over to the 1addicts 1M section look for denso 1M to find pics there. I never realised until you asked that i actually dont have any pictures of it on my Ipad Doh!
A quick picture car is not clean so no interior pics :blush:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am passing on the M3/4 this time but will be back in an M2 in 2017. We have had 3 bad winters out of the last 4 so i want to try x drive and diesel. If it doesn't work out then i may be back to an M sooner than that ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts