BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks just wanted to drop a line and say hey from Ft.Lauderdale. Names Marley and I'm here for the M4. Currently I'm in a 06 Mustang GT but the career is moving pleasantly and its time to step into something more refined.

I love the brutal crackling of the GT but I'm really getting sick of babying the back end through spirited twistys, looking for some no hassle fun to and from the office.

Cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome!

That is a nice transition in to something more practical and classy at the same time. Life must be good! The M4 is just way too much for me to spend on right now.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

That is a nice transition in to something more practical and classy at the same time. Life must be good! The M4 is just way too much for me to spend on right now.
its well, I wont complain :D :D I dont know if the M4 is more practical but its definitely more classy. At least this way i wont have to deal with bozos in old IROCs trying to race me every stop light LOL.

Although thinking about it a bit this afternoon I wouldnt have to trade in my mustang if i were to slip into a 435 instead.... HMMMMM

·
Registered
339 Posts
keep the mustang if you can, Its a total uncontrolled beast if youre into that kind of thing. You'll trip from the contrast of smooth refined BMW to gutteral American slang..

plus if you have the room it would look so mean having the 4-series and GT parked side by side in your drive way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts