BMW 4-Series Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Some observations driving with the LED's.

Since the LED's use all four headlights, quite a few individual mistake that for driving with high beam's. Low beams use all 4. Combined with the intensity, or whiter light more closely resembling daylight, it is understandable that the ignorant would be easyly confused.

Most other drivers recognize it as the next generation, or latest technology. (Laser lights are not that widespread yet.)

Unfortunately I truly ran into a Dummkopf today. We had quite a thunderstorm with extremely low visibility forcing all drivers to turn on their light to avoid being rear ended, and to warn other drivers of the proximity of the vehicles on the road. Unfortunately I happen to follow this person driving some sort of an A4. After a few hundred yards, this individual promptly changed lanes, and when I passed, return back to my lane with his high beams on. He followed me for a few miles and then eventually overtook again.

I just happen to notice the curved rainbow sticker as it passed me by on the rear window. Maybe that was the explanation.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.