BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't decide what colour to have between Melbourne Red or Black Sapphire for ages, then last minute I saw a Tanzanite M4 in the showroom and thought the colour looked amazing close up with so much depth.

I've gone for

F32 420d M Sport with sports Auto
Oyster leather with finewood trim and pearl chrome finishers
M Sports Plus pack with 442M bicolour wheels, M Sport brakes and HK audio
Pro sat nav
Sunroof and HUD

Really excited now and hope ill love the colour

·
Registered
743 Posts
Seeing potential colors up close in person are always the moments I actually decide what color I want, seeing them online just doesn't help all that much.

Congrats on making your purchase

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I never thought I'd pay £1400 for an individual colour, but I'm glad I have now. I've only seen on the roads 4 series in the standard colours so I'm glad it will be a more rare colour.

And it's true, online you see good examples of the colours and bad examples so you never actually know until you see for yourself up close.

My only doubt is choosing a diesel over a petrol and the refinement factor. But it is the new B47 engine, so I have hopes it won't be too much like a tractor!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh it's an individual color? I was wondering because I hadn't heard of it before. You'll be happy with it because it's fun to have a color that all. The other bmws in the neighbourhood won't.

Congrats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts