BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure some of you knew this already, but I just figured it out. Yas Marina Blue is named after the bright blue runoff areas at Yas Marina Circuit. LOL I never put two and two together until just now, JEYYYZZ hahahaaa

·
Registered
181 Posts

It does look like it is pretty close in color. I didn't know where Yas Marina Blue came from either, so thank-you for enlightening me. Where is that circuit? Does it have something special to do with BMW's history?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

It does look like it is pretty close in color. I didn't know where Yas Marina Blue came from either, so thank-you for enlightening me. Where is that circuit? Does it have something special to do with BMW's history?
it has absolutely nothing to do with BMW history LOL, its in Dubai, host of Abu Dhabi GP season ending F1 race. BMW has 5th and 6th place finished there in their lone GP raced there...

·
Registered
743 Posts
I love how it looks, it really suits the M4 and from these pictures it seems to come close to the actual blue it's based off of.

·
Registered
339 Posts
they had a yas marina M3 at my local show, I couldn't decide if it was better than the Austin Yellow M4 right next to it ;) but I do think Yas Marina looks better on the 3 than on the 4...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts