BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just found this forum. I am shopping for a new summer ride. The 4 series is one of the cars I am interested. I look forward to meeting and learning from you guys.

·
Administrator
154 Posts
Welcome to the BMW 4-Series forums DKing! If you want to take delivery of a car while it is still summer, I suggest placing an order at a dealer ASAP.

·
Registered
743 Posts
welcome buddy, im also new here. Like mentioned above if you want the 4series by this summer, which I think you'll be very lucky if you do and doubt it, you'll have to make some serious effort to have your BMW dealer place you first or be one of the first. I the pre-orders will fill up fast... ACT NOW!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'm interested in getting the 435i M Sport, but I am also thinking about getting a used M3. I'm not in a big rush to buy just yet.

·
Registered
743 Posts
DKing said:
Thanks. I'm interested in getting the 435i M Sport, but I am also thinking about getting a used M3. I'm not in a big rush to buy just yet.
a used M3 is a no brainer, since it is in it's last year of production and has all the typical first year production vehicle issues worked out and includes everything a first year production M3 wouldn't have

·
Registered
58 Posts
Aristo said:
Welcome to the BMW 4-Series forums DKing! If you want to take delivery of a car while it is still summer, I suggest placing an order at a dealer ASAP.
do you have any further information on availability on the 4-Series?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts