BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Today bought a 428i white with a M package. The delivery will be probably about two weeks from now.

Till then i'll be driving a BMW 220d coupe.

When i get the car i will update the post with pictures!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I'm new here too. I'm considering white as well. Did you get the Alpine or the Mineral? Any other info on what you got?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new here too. I'm considering white as well. Did you get the Alpine or the Mineral? Any other info on what you got?
I have just ordered a 435d XDrive M Sport in Alpine white with 'M' Sport body stripes. It should look great with black powdered coated gloss wheels and red callipers. Roll on week 47!
Having owned and driven BMW's X 37 years I always chose black or silver cars.....but white as they say is the new black!
Cheers
Pinky

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have just ordered a 435d XDrive M Sport in Alpine white with 'M' Sport body stripes. It should look great with black powdered coated gloss wheels and red callipers. Roll on week 47!
Having owned and driven BMW's X 37 years I always chose black or silver cars.....but white as they say is the new black!
Cheers
Pinky
I know that silver is done in my opinion. Grey is cool, but silver is boring. Love white but it is just so hard to keep clean.

I am also a fan of brown.

The red callipers will look really nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts