·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ppl
My name is Ricardo , just found this forum and decided to join
Current owner of a E93 330D 2012 but waiting delivery of the new F33 430i
bmw just delayed for another week ....
as anyone in UK had issues with deliveries on new cars?
looking forward to be a F owner
also i went for the 430i over a second hand 428i
does anyone know the differences apart from the BHP increase ?
thanks in advance for all your replies

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Besides the power increase there's better fuel consumption and lower CO2.
Did your dealership give you an estimated delivery time for your new 430i?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Delivery date is set for the 2nd June it's been delayed 1 week already so I hope it's doesn't happen again .
Looking forward to upgrade from my 4 year old e93 330D

Sent from my TIMEBOMB!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Were you at any point looking at anything else from the competition? These days Mercedes is getting quite competitive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Were you at any point looking at anything else from the competition? These days Mercedes is getting quite competitive.

I did but in total I saved 13k on this deal so couldn't refuse it

Sent from my TIMEBOMB!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New BMW owner 420d M Sport!!

Hi everyone,

Just joined this forum today as I have recently purchased a 2015 420d M Sport. I look forward to learning more about the car from you guys as i'm sure i will have plenty of questions etc.

As it's my first BMW, i would be happy for anyone to let me know any tricks/shortcuts that i must know.

Thanks

Mit

·
Registered
743 Posts
Did you end up getting paint protection done? Hard to say if you did but from what i'm seeing it looks like your M4's paint was specially treated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, Looks amazing !! That gloss and wet-look definitely makes it look like some sort of wax was applied indeed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you end up getting paint protection done? Hard to say if you did but from what i'm seeing it looks like your M4's paint was specially treated.

Ya i sent to have it ceramic coating , leather protection and glass treated wheels were also ceramic coated :)

Sent from my TIMEBOMB!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only done 180miles so far gave her the first wash Saturday after the treatment and so far no scratches or swirl marks . Clear bra I had look into it and worked more expensive . For 295£ they done the all car inside and out all protected , leather , glass carpets and made minor paint corrections that come with imperfection from factory .

Sent from my TIMEBOMB!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ceramic coating I've always been fond of. That or Opti-Coat. The clear bras I only like if the complete panel has been wrapped, I hate seeing the cut off lines when they only go a partial way. That app looks cool as ever though !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts