BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Hello from a new 4 series driver in Vancouver BC.

My new baby is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow.

Here is what she is:

428i Jet black/diamond black trim with trim highlight finishers coral red.

Premium Package(I believe the content is different with what you guys have in US)

Performance Wheel package ( 19" wheel, M sport suspension, High speed maximum with Performance tires)

6-speed Manual YEAH!!!

The dealership has only 3 manual 428s in stock, and she has all the features I want, so I made my decision right after the test drive(of course, they gave me a better deal since there are not too many people want manual cars in NA)

Pics will be coming later. Hopefully the snow will stop soon here :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes

Another manual on the forum :)
I had to order mine because my dealer would not stock any
Same with just about every dealer in my neighborhood

·
Registered
743 Posts
AT least you went with manual, good call. Someone should get a poll going on how many got manual or automatic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, not matter how many speeds the AT box has, it cannot replace the feeling of holding the shift knob lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice!

got the manual! and black! awesome

Thanks buddy!!

My wife finally bought her own ride, so I can go back to manual car. She used to complain a lot about the ride comfort of manual cars, especially when I was accelerating hard :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how is the weather in vancouver?
We had a relatively heavy snow last weekend, which was very rare in Vancouver. Now roads are pretty clear and the sun comes out :).

Normally the winter season down here is pretty wet but not too many chances of snowing, that's why people call it "raincouver" .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts