BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ordering a new 428ix convertible. Replacing my 560sl Mercedes and my Honda coupe because I want a daily driver convertible with AWD. BMW has the perfect car for me. Of course I want all the bells and whistles and it's going to cost me :(. My salesperson said there are no discounts because the line is brand new. I am always skeptical of sales people and was just wondering if this is true. I haven't checked other dealers yet. Thoughts?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am ordering a new 428ix convertible. Replacing my 560sl Mercedes and my Honda coupe because I want a daily driver convertible with AWD. BMW has the perfect car for me. Of course I want all the bells and whistles and it's going to cost me :(. My salesperson said there are no discounts because the line is brand new. I am always skeptical of sales people and was just wondering if this is true. I haven't checked other dealers yet. Thoughts?

That is BS. There is a $1000.00 drive allowance, plus there is a BMW drive event going on this and next month and that gets you another $1,000.00 rebate and you should be able to get the for at or around invoice plus the rebates I just mentioned. I was able to get over $7100 off stick of my my 435. You need to go to another dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talk to David Aviles from Steve Thomas BMW. He got me my car, and I live in Florida and he is in California.
So.... How did you get the car from CA to FL? Btw did check another dealer and they can give me discounts plus the $1000 bmw incentive! Checking out a few more dealers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts