BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last November, I bought a 2014 435i M Sport, black on black, with a manual transmission. I bought it with 2900 miles on the odometer. The dealership said it was owned by BMW. It was registered in July. In any event, it's almost brand new. I don't have the heads up display, but I do have streaming bluetooth, nav, etc. (I'm still working out the option packages...)

I am 42 years old. I've wanted a BMW since I was 12 or 13. I loved the 635CSIs. The shark look was really cool. Growing up in Mississippi in the 70s and 80s, we didn't see much of anything except old American cars and trucks.

I had my fair share of cars. VWs, Audis, Saabs, F150, F250, a number of Land Rovers. But that one BMW never came.

My Mom and Dad would often talk, wondering why I never got my BMW. Dad would always ask, "Is it a BMW?" whenever I'd bring up getting a new car. My Dad passed away in February before I bought the car. When I got the car, I know he was looking down, very happy that finally his boy got his BMW.

Not a day goes by that I don't miss Dad, but he'll always have a seat next to me.

I was talking to my wife earlier. I have everything I've ever dreamed of having. Beautiful wife, beautiful kids, beautiful house, great job, and now, my BMW.

Now if I could just lose some weight and grow some hair...

·
Registered
138 Posts
LOL, welcome to the boards, glad you're loving it. post some pics when you get a minute for the kids to drool over.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a little dirty, as I had just driving 250 miles on the back roads. (The BMW navigation sent on some really interesting roads. Think banjos and canoes.)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts