BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dinan's stage two adds 55 hp and 100 lbs-torque for 2000bucks

Stage 3 is only 500 dollars more adding 73 HP and 108 lbs/Torque but High Capacity Oil Cooler and High Performance Intercooler are required which will run you an extra 3000 on top.

vs

M Power Pack which adds 27 hp to and like 32 lbs-Torque which is probably around 1500.

Im thinking Dinan stage 2 with a Mpower kit Exhaust....My BMW dealership said that Dinan is the ONLY company BMW will let install their engine performance mods and will still honor the warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dinan's stage two adds 55 hp and 100 lbs-torque for 2000bucks

Stage 3 is only 500 dollars more adding 73 HP and 108 lbs/Torque but High Capacity Oil Cooler and High Performance Intercooler are required which will run you an extra 3000 on top.

vs

M Power Pack which adds 27 hp to and like 32 lbs-Torque which is probably around 1500.

Im thinking Dinan stage 2 with a Mpower kit Exhaust....My BMW dealership said that Dinan is the ONLY company BMW will let install their engine performance mods and will still honor the warranty.
I’ve had DINAN mods on my 03 330ci and couldn’t have been happier…warranty intact is a bonus. Hugs the road like it’s glued to it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts