BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new C63's have broken cover at the Ring... God that wagon is completely unfair ;)

they've got some NASTY turbocharged V8 under there...

·
Registered
743 Posts
always loved the wagons that MB comes out with and this is no different, other than them raising the bar a bit higher.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets just see if they can set the car up properly this time around. The balance on the old C63's was just awful, the only redeming characteristic was POWER! Theres so much more to driving and enjoying a car than massive amounts of power. Id rather carve corners than abuse straightaways...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wish that they would bring a wagon to NA. Is this one going to end up in North America? I feel like they never bring wagons to the New World.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Europe is the official wagon market and that's where a lot of the cool wagons will be mostly. I just hope they at least consider bringing a limited production run of them here.

·
Registered
339 Posts
These people are insane, the new c63 is expected to make more twist than the AMG GT...

Mercedes-Benz has slipped out the first details of its all-new C63 AMG muscle car, confirming it will produce even more grunt than the flagship AMG GT coupe.

The German brand today issued a press release highlighting the global popularity of its V8-powered super sedan ahead of the all-new model's unveiling at the Paris motor show in a fortnight.

Within the release it also announced the all-new version will produce 375kW from its 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 - the same peak output as the GT.

But, surprisingly, the C63 will generate even more pulling power with its maximum torque figure of 700Nm eclipsing the GT by 50Nm.
just wait until those sicko's stuff it in a C class coupe...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well its leaked now and positively unFAIR. two tier power levels, 469 or 503 hp on option. Major power advantage over the M3 yes, but curves were always the C63's kryptonite, lets see if thats still the case...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not sure how much of a fan I am of the wagon, its a beast but id rather save weight with a coupe or sedan

The 2016 Camaro was also just recently spotted at the ring too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts