BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I ordered my 420d M sport (sport auto box) 1 month ago. I've just been informed that's it's allocated to build week 48. Anyone got any idea what sort of delivery date that would translate into. (Assuming no delays or slippage etc).
Thanks in advance
David

·
Registered
743 Posts
where in europe are you from?
that 420D M Sport will be awesome, keep us posted on when you get it.
How much was your deposit?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I'm in UK. Would really have liked the 428 or 435 but with the amount of miles I cover on business the mpg wasn't high enough.

It's on a lease deal through my company so nil deposit.

Really excited, always had hot hatches in the past (type r etc), recently switched to an evoque which is lovely and comfortable but too slow and sensible. Hoping the flappy paddle gear box and launch control on 4 series will be exciting whilst economical.

Promise to post photos once delivered. White in M sport model with 19" wheels.

D

·
Registered
743 Posts
yeah it's a diesel so at least you still have a good amount of power to play around with, if it was just a small petrol engine, then it would be boring.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got an answer to query this morning.... Dealership confirmed that car should be delivered second week of December! Just in time for snow and ice- great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update on delivery- car arrived in dealership today, will be delivered on 26th November, they just need to pdi and arrange tax disc.

Can't wait! It wasn't supposed to go into build until next week, assume bmw are running ahead of schedule.

Will post some photos once it arrives.

D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Got an answer to query this morning.... Dealership confirmed that car should be delivered second week of December! Just in time for snow and ice- great!
Have you started to look for a winter wheel and tire package? might as well find it, buy it, and get them put on your 4 series when you pick it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts