BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone have a pulse on when this build might be happening? How can I figure out what week in Sept this is...Any info will be helpful..Thxs!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hmmm I'm lost but I would like to know where they are at with the build as well...
Seems like they will be built in september, my guess is that by october the cars will be ready to be shipped to the destinations, at least the first batches.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same build week and my dealer said it is the 3rd week in September. He also said that without any hitches it should be delivered the end of October.

He also told me his 435i demo is at the port and scheduled to ship this week unless the EPA holds it up for new model testing. With any luck it should arrive by the end of the week so I can finally see one and drive it.

Alan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Alan, Thats good news. I see your located in New York..Are you following your car status in BMWUSA? At this point Im in the Production stage. Hopefully, It will go into build status in the next few weeks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeah there were photos of the "concept 4 series" a couple of them actually, i think people are getting those confused as the production models.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Waiting.... Waiting and Waiting..Would think we should see some progress in the next two weeks as far as status goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My car's status was just updated to production begins. I wasn't expecting this for another 10 days. The site now shows all my options and trim.

My dealer's 435i demo was still at the port when I called them yesterday.

Alan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine had completed production last Sept 2, 2013 and waiting on the port for shipping to US. I ordered on the 1st day it was released for ordering on BMWUSA.COM. That was July 5, 2013. I'll keep you guys updated when I will be seeing it at Greenville, SC for the performance delivery pickup.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts