BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Austin Yellow is the newest car color for BMW and here we have some pics of what that color looks like on a M4 IRL (in real life). These photos were taken in Munich and have no camo whatsoever. The official unveiling will be on January 13th in Detroit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've made a decision. When my lease is up on my 435, the M4 is next in line. After reading dozens of comments on how winter tires on a rwd Bimmer can drive very well in the snow, I'm sold. C'mon 2017!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I just wish they would keep their color names consistent. On e46 it was Pheonix Yellow, on E90 it was Dakar Yellow and now its Austin Yellow LOL

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wow that M4 is stunning.
Lexus just leaked their RC-F, it's supposed to compete with the M4.
Comparing design of both the RC and M4, I have to say the M4 blows the lexus out the water

·
Registered
154 Posts
That RC-F is, in fact, fugly. I'm not biased, either. There were plenty of comments below the article in MT and C&D that blasted the looks of the car.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just wish they would keep their color names consistent. On e46 it was Pheonix Yellow, on E90 it was Dakar Yellow and now its Austin Yellow LOL
Dakar Yellow is very different from either Phoenix Yellow or Austin Yellow. It's not even close. Trust me, I know my yellows. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts