BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M4 will be getting new Individual Options...

BMW is also offering new model-specific options for the BMW M4 Coupe’s cabin. Inside, the new Coupe will be available with enhanced BMW Individual leather upholstery. The Merino fine grain will come in Opal White, Amaro Brown, Golden Brown, Cohiba Brown and Nutmeg. In addition, an all-leather black upholstery comes with contrasting seams in Sakhir Orange, Yellow, Blue or Silverstone. The performance model can now also be ordered with a color-matched leather-covered BMW Individual instrument panel.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The contrasting seams sound really nice. I wouldn't choose the silver for contrast though. it certainly does give a lot of customization options to owners though. What kind of combination would you get ideally if money were no object?

I think having a graphite exterior with black leather with yellow contrast seams would look really nice.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That sounds like a good combo. Wish that there were some more pictures of what this would look like. Couldn't find a configurator or the sort on the BMW site though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It does look great. I think that it gives some personality to BMW interiors which can look a little boring sometimes. Too bad you have to spend crazy amounts of money to get that level of customization. Great to look at though and hopefully I'll be able to justify the expense one day.

·
Registered
743 Posts
That attention to detail is what i love about BMW when they decide to do some unique touches to the interior of their vehicles.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I wonder what kind of more out there combinations that you could make with some of the more unique leather options and contrast stitching. I'm sure that some people have created some pretty weird BMWs out there.

·
Registered
743 Posts
as many as you'd like, those that really want more out of their vehicle will take it to an upholstery shop and get something custom done.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Often times when I read about these models with upholstery and everything, they are in really bad taste. Totally possible for it to work well though. I'm going to keep my eye out for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts