BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Can’t get enough of the BMW Concept M4 Coupe? You’re not alone.

The gorgeous concept, which gives a good look at what to except when the production M4 makes its debut, is finished in a flashy “Aurum Dust” paint shade and was truly a sight to behold at this year’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.

The German automaker has just shared some more photos of the concept from its debut at the event in Monterey, California this past weekend. Though its final figures haven’t been announced, the BMW M4 is expected to be powered by a turbocharged, inline-six engine with upwards of 450 horsepower.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I agree. Get rid of the red reflectors on the rear and fill that area in with black or carbon. I don;t like how the rear section of the exhaust is shown underneath.

Besides that I think the M4 is marvelous. Not sure what is going to be kept or changed though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't know about you guys but the rear bumper looks a bit odd to me. I feel as if there should be more black on the sides. what do you guys think?
The front and rear bumper look almost identical sharing the same gils.

Can't believe they brought back the Aurum Dust yellow. i remember it from the E46 M3. Never was a fan. Hoping to see more colors for the M4.

·
Registered
51 Posts
would of though the horsepower increase would have been closer to 480hp for the new M4 but I guess it would have to be done on our own with tuning.

When is the expected release date for this beast? I know it will have to be after the arrival and release of the base 4 series and its line up but just how long after?

·
Registered
360 Posts
There is almost no doubt its going to be a turbocharged 6 cylinder. Just a question of inline6 or v6. and twin turbo or single turbo. or maybe even more turbos?

love the diffuser and exhaust tips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts