BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Marc Marquez is 21 years old. he also is the owner of not 1, but 2 BMW M4 Coupes. He didn't even buy them, they were awarded to him.

Marquez was awarded the M4 Coupe because he was the best qualifier in the premier MotoGP class of motorcycle racing for the second year in a row.

The special BMW M4 Coupe has exclusive "Frozen Red Metallic" paint, and on the inside it features BMW's Individual fine-grain "Merino Opal White" full leather and the MW Individual fine-wood "Ash Grain White" trim.

Under the hood, this BMW M4 Coupe features a brand new six-cylinder inline engine that generates 431 bhp and 550 Nm of torque. It also features M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic and M TwinPower Turbo technology. Finally, the M4 Coupe has some M carbon ceramic brakes too.

“Knowing the prize is there at the end of the year gives you special motivation when going for pole on Saturday”, said Marquez. “This year even more so, because I really like this BMW M4 Coupe. I am happy to receive this car and, of course, I will enjoy it.”
I wish I was so good at something that I was given a BMW when I was 21.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts