BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when BMW will launch 4 Series worldwide? According to a chart leaked in websites, it is claimed that production will begin in July 2013. On the other hand, a few websites claim that BMW will first debut 4 series in Frankfurt Motor Show that will be held in the month of September, and will start the production later.
Can anyone clarify?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I'm in no position to be "official" about anything, but I've been reading the forums for months and it seems the common expectation is the 4 Series coupe will go into production in July, and the 4 Series convertible late fall 2013. I also checked the Frankfurt Auto Show site, and while there are many cool BMW things that will be going on there, there is nothing about unveiling the 4 Series production version in Frankfurt. But who knows? Only BMW knows and so far they are not saying. So I have my hopes up that I can order my 4 Series M Sport coupe sooner rather than later. It's time to let my 11 year old E46 go (sigh).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
We should see first Launch 435i by the mid of August. Will be Esroril Blue with M sport Package. It should go to production in July.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Viga said:
We should see first Launch 435i by the mid of August. Will be Esroril Blue with M sport Package. It should go to production in July.
Will this be some sort of Launch Edition package? Or do you mean that your specific 435i will be Estoril Blue with M Sport package?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Ray67 said:
Viga said:
We should see first Launch 435i by the mid of August. Will be Esroril Blue with M sport Package. It should go to production in July.
Will this be some sort of Launch Edition package? Or do you mean that your specific 435i will be Estoril Blue with M Sport package?
This should be Launch car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Bret said:
Viga said:
This should be Launch car.
I guess I'm ignorant. What's a "launch car"? And are you suggesting this or do you have some information that it will be?
Every dealership gets one new model to intreduce that car for public. Typicaly that "launch car" is build by manufactory and it's same for every dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Viga said:
Bret said:
Viga said:
This should be Launch car.
I guess I'm ignorant. What's a "launch car"? And are you suggesting this or do you have some information that it will be?
Every dealership gets one new model to intreduce that car for public. Typicaly that "launch car" is build by manufactory and it's same for every dealer.
Thanks for mentioning that, I will start contacting my local BMW dealerships to find out when they are getting that launch car as it will be the first time we'll get to see a 4-series in person aside from Auto Shows
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Does anyone have any idea when BMW will launch 4 Series worldwide? According to a chart leaked in websites, it is claimed that production will begin in July 2013. On the other hand, a few websites claim that BMW will first debut 4 series in Frankfurt Motor Show that will be held in the month of September, and will start the production later.
Can anyone clarify?

@haitham786 You can order a 4-Series now. Are you still there? Have you ordered one or moved on to something else?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top