BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World Car of the Year -- it sounds like its about as good as it gets when it comes to car industry awards. It now turns out that the BMW 4-Series has a 1/3 chance of winning the coveted prize.

The BMW 4-Series will have to defeat the other two finalists, the Audi A3 and the Mazda3. That won't be an easy feat as both cars are brilliant in their own right.

The winner of the World Car of the Year Award will be announced at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show later this year.

Do you think that the 4-Series will be able to beat out its rivals for the number one spot?

·
Registered
360 Posts
if we go off track record.. i'd say its going to be the mazda 3 again.. for reasons that are beyond me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
if we go off track record.. i'd say its going to be the mazda 3 again.. for reasons that are beyond me.
I hope not! That mazda is hideous. Plus my dad has just bought a mazda 6. I won't hear the end of it if mazda wins haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for sharing this news! It would be great if the BMW4 took this prize but if it doesn't it will still be #1 with all of us:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts