BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe, which is expected to make its official debut next year, has been spied testing with an M Sport package and stylish Estoril Blue paint.

Essentially a sedan variant of the 4 Series, which shouldn’t simply be mistaken as a 3 Series, the 4 Series Gran Coupe will have a slightly higher roofline and is sleeker and more stylish than the 3 Series GT model it is replacing.

This time around, AutoGuide‘s spy photographers caught the 4 Series Gran Coupe testing with less camouflage, the German automaker’s signature Estoril Blue finish and the more aggressive M Sport package.

·
Registered
339 Posts
so a 3 series sedan LOL, how foolish does BMW think we are... seems like the only reason for splitting the 3 series into the 4 series was because BMW is filling up that model range with too many vehicles.

3 sedan
3 wagon
3 GT
4 coupe
4 cab
4 GC

Why do they need to produce 6 cars in one model range!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Its an odd look for a bmw I have to say but i bet some like it over the bumper there are always fans.
Yeah, it's just my opinion of it, so while someone may love it, a person like me will dislike it. At least it makes people like me appreciate the M version far more.
Still can't wait to see what aftermarket support will be like for aero kits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts