BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe, which is expected to make its official debut next year, has been spied testing with an M Sport package and stylish Estoril Blue paint.

Essentially a sedan variant of the 4 Series, which shouldn’t simply be mistaken as a 3 Series, the 4 Series Gran Coupe will have a slightly higher roofline and is sleeker and more stylish than the 3 Series GT model it is replacing.

This time around, AutoGuide‘s spy photographers caught the 4 Series Gran Coupe testing with less camouflage, the German automaker’s signature Estoril Blue finish and the more aggressive M Sport package.

·
Registered
339 Posts
so a 3 series sedan LOL, how foolish does BMW think we are... seems like the only reason for splitting the 3 series into the 4 series was because BMW is filling up that model range with too many vehicles.

3 sedan
3 wagon
3 GT
4 coupe
4 cab
4 GC

Why do they need to produce 6 cars in one model range!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
what are they trying to gain here. Seeing all these models just has me lost and confused. So really... what was the point of the whole new naming scheme again?

·
Registered
743 Posts
pretty small rims on the M package.

i love that front bumper so much though.

M bumper on everything!
I don't know what they were thinking with the other bumper design as seen in the banner of this forum. Even if I don't get the M4, getting an M Package on a lower model will be a must.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't know what they were thinking with the other bumper design as seen in the banner of this forum. Even if I don't get the M4, getting an M Package on a lower model will be a must.
Its an odd look for a bmw I have to say but i bet some like it over the bumper there are always fans.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Its an odd look for a bmw I have to say but i bet some like it over the bumper there are always fans.
Yeah, it's just my opinion of it, so while someone may love it, a person like me will dislike it. At least it makes people like me appreciate the M version far more.
Still can't wait to see what aftermarket support will be like for aero kits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts