BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
based off of the recently posted patent images, here is a rendering of the BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe.

There really isn't much to set it apart from a 3-Series at the moment.

·
Registered
743 Posts
it looks okay, i wish the rear section of the roof was more like the 6 series gran coupe, now the roof looks a bit too hatch-like

·
Registered
181 Posts
The 4-Series Gran Coupe looks really long to me. It probably is being a full sized luxury "gran-coupe".

I don't think that the back will look hatch-like though. I just think it will have a big back window.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The 4-Series Gran Coupe looks really long to me. It probably is being a full sized luxury "gran-coupe".

I don't think that the back will look hatch-like though. I just think it will have a big back window.
Example:

a roof line like that will save it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think that this looks really big. Like a modern day "boat" of a car. Once it gets that big I think it starts to be a luxury car that looks like it is for old people. It does look better in photos than in the rendering though.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think that this looks really big. Like a modern day "boat" of a car. Once it gets that big I think it starts to be a luxury car that looks like it is for old people. It does look better in photos than in the rendering though.
they're two different cars. thats a 6 GC...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts