BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carlex Design has put together an awesome custom leather interior for the BMW 4-Series Coupe. All the surfaces were covered in natural, plain, black leather, which is a nice departure from the leather replacements that are becoming all too common in vehicle interiors.

They also added red stitching all around and red trim headlights that really stand out. That red stitching can be found on the steering wheel and the door panels as well. Carbon fiber inserts were put on the steering wheel, handbrake and seats.

·
Registered
743 Posts
thats an epic interior, can always depend on German tuning brands to do this. Not the greatest looking interior in my opinion but they did do it tastefully

·
Registered
127 Posts
I also am not sure if it is my favorite interior that I have ever seen but for what they were going for, I think they did an excellent job. I think that it is a lot of that black leather, but I am glad that they went all-in with it instead of holding back. It might have been interesting to see it without the entire exterior being black as well. Just a slight bit of contrast on the outside might be nice.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its not patchy, its just worn a bit. I kinda wonder where they got the leather from. Is it used, or was it just made to look that way?

I wonder if that is just a one off thing, or if you can actually pay Carlex to do this to your BMW. I bet it would be hella expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts