BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AutoGuide.com gives us this video taking a look at the BMW M4 Concept car that debuted at the Pebble beach Concours d'Elegance last weekend. Besides being filled with great information about the vehicle and what that may signal about the new 4-Series, the video also has some great lines coming from the editor/host.

Definitely worth the watch!

·
Registered
743 Posts
This is just impressive. There's nothing I would change about it and thankfully there shouldn't be much changing to do before it hits production. At the moment it seems production ready

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the color. You can't tell if its yellow or green. Add to that that everything else about the car is also beautiful, and who couldn't like this vehicle?

The review itself is just hilarious too. Love the host. He deserves a promotion.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If this is just a concept, what is going to change between this and the production model? People are saying that not much needs to change, but something must be changing.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I was never a fan of that oram yellow dust color that is shown here on the M4 concept. Waiting for the Estoril Blue M4 ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
The 20 inch wheels still look a tad small to me but it maybe just the wheel gap that is making it seem that way. I have no problem with the color. Just tell us what is under the hood!!!!!! More details!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks great with all the carbon fiber pieces to add a nice racey contrast and contributing to the performance by cutting weight. I am happy they keep the carbon roof.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If this is just a concept, what is going to change between this and the production model? People are saying that not much needs to change, but something must be changing.
I like the way this concept stands I don't see anything that should be changed really.

one thing I did notice is the exhuast doesn't have the valves that open and close for sound. Is that not going to be carried over from the M3?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Also am wondering if the bottom part of the front bumper will remain that way. Is the aggressive front bumper a body kit, or is that just the way the car is going to come to production?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts