BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my 440i ....Recently added gloss black vinyl wrap to the roof, side mirrors, grills, side markers, and door handles. Also purchased a carbon fiber spoiler. Only the beginning of my mods and many more to come =)

Planning on getting the MPPK next with carbon fiber tips for the exhaust. For those who have the MPPK, how do you like it and did you pair it up with any other tunes?

Attachments

· Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations on your new car and your modifications! The BMW 440i is a great platform for modification and the M Performance Power Kit (MPPK) is a popular choice for many owners looking to boost the performance of their vehicle. The MPPK typically includes a new exhaust system, an upgraded air intake, and a remapped engine control unit (ECU) to increase horsepower and torque. Some owners choose to pair the MPPK with additional tunes or performance modifications, such as a cold air intake or a performance exhaust system, to further enhance the performance of their car. It's always a good idea to research different options and talk to other owners or a mechanic to get a sense of what might work best for your specific vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts