BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will give us a preview of Alpina's program for the new 4-Series. What do you think? I have always loved the Alpina wheels.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/alpina/b3

The Alpina B3 isn’t an M-car. Yes, it’s a powerful new 3-series, yes, it’s exclusive, yes, it’s fast and yes, it’s on the reassuringly expensive side of £50,000. But if you know Alpina, you’ll know it does things differently.

·
Registered
80 Posts
So is Alpina a sigature trim or is it a aftermarket performance company?
Alpina is a performance brand that modifies vehicles especially bmws. Right now the talk is how they prefer two smaller turbos spooling instead of just a bigger one. What would you prefer?

·
Registered
51 Posts
50,000 pounds just to make a 4 series fast? Isn't that a little too expensive...

Is it the multi spoke wheels that you like? I haven't looked in far enough to know which is which. How different is a company like this to Dinan?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would wait for the M4 to makes it debut. This will be good for those who can on attain a 435i and want to make more power out of it. It might even be possible once the parts and tune are all on. It has the possibility to beat an M4.

·
Registered
73 Posts
50,000 pounds just to make a 4 series fast? Isn't that a little too expensive...

Is it the multi spoke wheels that you like? I haven't looked in far enough to know which is which. How different is a company like this to Dinan?
Since this is just a review on the B3 you can expect the numbers to be higher and I don't mean horsepower. :dodgy: -> $

1 - 9 of 9 Posts