BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
can't wait for this
the 4c they built was just epic and if they rinse wash repeat that onto other vehicles, they could do very well competiting with brands like BMW

·
Registered
181 Posts
They can try to challenge BMW, but I don't think it is going to be actually challenging it, just like every other company who tries.

·
Registered
743 Posts
They can try to challenge BMW, but I don't think it is going to be actually challenging it, just like every other company who tries.
It's going to be a challenge thats for sure, in some segments they may be able to come close to BMW but that's just about it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Alfa is basically absent from NA right now so that is a challenge and in Europe the German brands have such a lock on the market that I think Alfa will have a pretty hard time making headway. It just seems like a bit of an impossible challenge. If brands like Lexus, Infiniti, and Cadillac can't do it, why should we believe that Alfa will be able to?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Alfa is basically absent from NA right now so that is a challenge and in Europe the German brands have such a lock on the market that I think Alfa will have a pretty hard time making headway. It just seems like a bit of an impossible challenge. If brands like Lexus, Infiniti, and Cadillac can't do it, why should we believe that Alfa will be able to?
It will be slow growth but they will indeed see growth, they are the type of brand to make it happen, it might take a while to get to serious levels though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
It will be slow growth but they will indeed see growth, they are the type of brand to make it happen, it might take a while to get to serious levels though.
I could see it turning out more like Maserati. Success, but not success based on volume. More success based on exclusivity and margins.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts