BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Need your thoughts...
I'm all set to put my order in for the 430d M Sport coupe.
I know which extras I'm adding (sunroof a must!) and certainly the 19" wheels, but should I be getting the Adaptive M Sport Suspension?
I've heard that it's sort of a must with the 19" wheels for a better ride, but do I need them?
Thanks all...
Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have it on my 428i M Sport and would certainly recommend it. The difference in ride between Comfort and Sport/Sport Plus is very noticeable.

I don't know what the roads are like where you are but a decade of government neglect in the UK has left ours in an appalling state which is why I have gone for 18" 441m alloys in an effort to provide a bit of protection from the potholes.

I had standard M-Sport suspension on my previous car, 320i Coupe, together with 19" alloys. The bangs and crashes could get pretty tedious.

I would definitely add it to your options.

·
Registered
360 Posts
It really depends on your tolerance as well as the condition of your roads.

The adaptive suspension allows for you to soften the car when you want to. And stiffen it right back up for the times you need to.

If your roads are good and you will be using the car in a stiffer setting most of the time you could probably pass.

But if you think the sportier firmer suspension paired with bad roads will drive you insane - maybe go for the adaptive suspension.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey guys,
Need your thoughts...
I'm all set to put my order in for the 430d M Sport coupe.
I know which extras I'm adding (sunroof a must!) and certainly the 19" wheels, but should I be getting the Adaptive M Sport Suspension?
I've heard that it's sort of a must with the 19" wheels for a better ride, but do I need them?
Thanks all...
Cheers!
Sunroof is universally standard on the 4 series pretty certain

1 - 5 of 5 Posts