BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us what you've done in preparation for your 4-Series arrival. Or just ooze about the 4-Series. My SO is so sick and tired of me talking BMW stuff so I suspect this will become my safe haven.

Cannot wait for my new car...:D

·
Registered
743 Posts
since the 4 series will be the first new car i'll be owning i started calling around detailers in my area trying to find someone that can opti-coat it to prolong the life of the paint, keeping it looking mint. also building up a collection of my own car cleaning stuff :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
So is this a thread to talk about other things?

What does everyone think about the new C63 being dual clutch auto and AWD?

·
Registered
7 Posts
First things going on are prob 20 or 35% tint all around and 3M clear bra to front bumper/fenders/hood/mirrors.

tint I think is going to be expensive as since it is a new car...it is going to have to be custom cut vs computer cut

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought a new carbon fiber license plate holder, some cleaning supplies, and three adapter cables for when i need to hook my ipod or droid to the car. Also copied all my music to a 64gb flash drive so I can import it to the car's hard drive.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bought a new carbon fiber license plate holder, some cleaning supplies, and three adapter cables for when i need to hook my ipod or droid to the car. Also copied all my music to a 64gb flash drive so I can import it to the car's hard drive.
Good call on the cleaning supplies. This just arrived in the mail today from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZBPXGS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lexol Leather Cleaner, Conditioner, and Vinylex 16.9 oz. Combo Pack with Sponge

I thought it was a good deal at $23.97, with free shipping once I bought something else.

·
Registered
80 Posts
So is this a thread to talk about other things?

What does everyone think about the new C63 being dual clutch auto and AWD?
C63 dual clutch auto... ok but awd I don't know about that it could change a lot. always been a fan of rwd.

·
Registered
360 Posts
the AWD will likely put out better lap times.

Going to be more of a M4 competitor then it was before. Before it was just a hoonage car.

Good choice on the Lexol stuff.

Having tints and a sunshield helps. Not letting the sun dry up that leather!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts